whats perfect about jack harkness is he doesnt hit on everyone because he has low standards he just really thinks everyone is hot
#always remember #no matter who you are #or where you are #or what you think of yourself #captain jack harkness thinks you’re hot #and would most likely #should the oppurtunity present itself #fuck you
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
Headcanon that everyone has forgotten Danny bc of a drug in the water supply or magic or whatever. And Danny has been kidnapped by the Benefactor to do the computer stuff. No one realises anything is wrong until Jackson comes back from London bc Danny stopped answering his Skype messages. And Jackson’s all like “Where’s Danny?” and the pack are like “who?”. And then they rescue Danny and defeat the Benefactor and everything is fine and dandy.
"Don’t pirate tv shows! Watch them legally on tv or something"
I live in New Zealand. Literally most of the shit I watch has not, and may not ever, be released on New Zealand Television
AND even if I wanted to I can’t watch shit legally online because ‘SORRY THIS SITE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY’
I’M LOOKING AT YOU NETFLIX
So this is the most adorable thing I’ve seen this week.
Anyone who makes fun of fanfiction has never read really good fanfiction.
I was at a university clubs day today and I heard a guy say “no means challenge accepted”
hi this is your official Welcome to Beacon Hills locker room visit from Derek Hale
– "I don’t know why we’re going after a beta when there’s an alpha on the field."
– "Because an entire pack of aphas went after McCall and he was the one left standing."
Sue, Kieren’s brought a mate back. Simon.
Episode One: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Two: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Three: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Four: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Five: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Six: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
- HERE you cand download the extension Hola to watch the BBC iPlayer outside the UK
- Here’s the unofficial official page of Facebook for the show fans
Signal boost this!
Look at the notes, people! This post clearly works. Spread the word! As far as we’re aware, people who don’t like In The Flesh are just people who haven’t seen it yet, so don’t deprive them any longer :)
GUYS PLEASE THIS SHOW IS AMAZING
no but what if the reason simon weras all those ugly sweaters
which i loveis because his mother used to knit all the time. And she made him these horrible sweaters and he hated them and then he left. And she kept making him sweaters because she didn’t want to accept what was happening to him. And then he died and she kept knitting sweaters to fill the void in her heart. And then he came back, and killed her.
And now that he’s ‘cured’ he wears all those ugly sweaters that she knitted for him and it’s like she’s still there and he knows that she still loves him.
How DARE YOU